If you're having issues getting Gigapixel AI to open, or the installer seems to be going too fast and the program won't open after installation, you'll need to completely delete Gigapixel AI from your computer before attempting to re-install using the Full Installer.
1. Open Task Manager and ensure that Gigapixel AI and its installer isn't running. If they are, right click and "End Process".
2. Navigate to the installation directory for Gigapixel AI. The default location is:
C:\Program Files\Topaz Labs LLC
3. Delete the Topaz Gigapixel AI folder.
4. Navigate to the Gigapixel AI data folder. The default location is:
C:\ProgramData\Topaz Labs LLC
5. Delete the Topaz Gigapixel AI folder.
6. Open the registry editor. This can be found by typing "reg" in the Windows start menu and selecting Registry Editor.
7. Select "Yes" when asked "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device".
8. In the search bar at the top, type in the following:
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Topaz Labs LLC\Topaz Gigapixel AI
9. Delete the highlighted folder above, named Topaz Gigapixel AI. Close the registry editor now.
10. You can now use the full installer for the version you wish to install. The full installer can be found in the applicable release thread here.