If you're experiencing an error message similar to the following:
Code execution cannot proceed because VCOMP140.DLL was not found.
Or any other errors that include a missing .dll file, there are two ways to fix this.
Method 1: Download the Missing DLL and put it into your program folder:
From the DLLs below, download the one that the error message is complaining that is missing, and put it in your program folder. For example, if you're program is Topaz Studio, put it in the C:/Program Files/Topaz Labs LLC/Topaz Studio 2 folder, if your program is DeNoise AI, put it in the C:/Program Files/Topaz Labs LLC/Topaz DeNoise AI folder.
For older versions of our software it maybe in C:/Program Files/Topaz Labs and not the Topaz Labs LLC folder.
Download the dll you need, or even download all of these linked above, and paste them into your program folder, and run your program again.
Method 2: Download the Microsoft Redistributable:
You'll need to download the Microsoft C++ Redistributable to your computer. Follow the instructions below:
1. Head to the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable website.
2. Select your operating system's language then hit Download.
3. Select the .exe option that corresponds to your OS (You'll want to use the x64 one) and then choose the Next button.
4. Download then install the redistributable.
5. Restart your computer once the installation is complete.
6. Launch Studio 2 once again.
Using this method, you may see this error message from the installer:
If you see that error message, you would need to go uninstall all the redistributables that you have of a later version and then run the Microsoft installer again. We don't recommend doing this because it alters the Operating System configuration more than necessary, so we strongly recommend using Method 1.